For those of you off to End of the Road festival this weekend, there are lots of Willkommen related bands that you should go and see.
- Woodpecker Wooliams at 12:30pm on the Garden Stage
- Landshapes at 1pm on the Wood stage
- Rachael Dadd at 1:45pm in the Tipi Tent
- Laish at 1:45pm in the Tipi Tent
- Eyes & No Eyes at 2:45pm in the Tipi Tent
- The Leisure Society at 5:15pm on the Wood Stage
- Ichi at 12:30pm in the Tipi Tent
We should have our own stage shouldn’t we?! Yes I think so too. We also highly recommend but aren’t yet affiliated with Joe Gideon and the Shark (0:30am, Saturday night, Tipi Tent), Bo Ningen (5pm, Sunday, Big Top) and the mighty David Byrne (9:30pm, Friday, Woods Stage) – one of the best live performers I’ve ever seen. This is quite a handy page for seeing all the stage times in one place. See you there!